Soft Strip and Internal Demolition:
ClearSite has over a decade of experience and expertise in stripping out and preparing buildings ready for redevelopment and refurbishment.
We pride ourselves to deliver with safety in mind, as well as being environmentally conscious. From the start of the project and throughout, we work in conjunction with clients, architects and occupants of the building and ensure close communication with all parties. In order to guarantee your project is completed with minimal disruption to working operations, we can also provide our services outside of normal working hours or as part of a phased programme.
ClearSite offers a complete professional soft strip and internal demolition services that includes removing of all services, partitions, floor coverings, ceilings, staircases, mezzanine flooring, door openings, fixtures and fittings.
All our operatives undergo yearly Health & Safety training, including Asbestos Awareness. This ensures our clients have the confidence in ClearSite to carry out work in a safe and professional manner that complies with HSE regulations.
As a company we are committed to using the latest equipment and methods, enabling us to have exceptionally high standards of work that keep us ahead of the curve.
ClearSite can strip a building back to its core with a range of services that provide a comprehensive solution for the Education, Military, Health, Commercial and Retail sectors.
Who we do it for
Our portfolio of clients is both varied and impressive, having worked for some of the country's biggest building contractors and surveyors. With companies such as Kier, Carrilion, Morgan Ashurst, Bath University, Whitmarsh Preece Lockhart, ISG Pearce, Midas, Ian Williams, Beards, Stradform, CW Duke, ER Hemmings, Browns (Shopfitting & Construction), Harmsen Tilney Shane, Henry Pollards and Ken Biggs Contractors amongst others.
Call 0330 332 5658 or use our contact form to send an enquiry and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Structural and light demolition and dismantling.
- Removal of waste furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Removal of waste carpets, vinyl floor tiles and screed.
- Removal of waste wall linings, plaster, wall tiling and finishes.
- Dismantling and removal of waste doors, frames, cupboards and storage.
- Dismantling and removal of waste walls, suspended ceilings, plasterboard ceilings and partitions.
- Removal of sanitary ware and pipe work.
- Removal of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Removal of specialized plant and heavy equipment.
- Removal of basement tanks, boilers, flues and generators.
- Removal of electrical, data and telephone services.
- Removal of exterior glazing. Site clearance Formation of internal openings.
- Effective management and recycling of all waste materials.
- Material segregation to encourage maximum recycling.
- Hazardous waste disposal i.e. CCF refrigerant, transformer PCB's, fluorescent and sodium tubes.
- Preparation and implementation of health & safety plans, CDM regulations and full documentation.